Saturday, February 14, 2015

PROJECT 1

http://s1300.photobucket.com/user/wschia04/library/Project%201%20Elements%20and%20Principles

     For the most part finding images that represent the different elements and principals was easy.  The elements were much easier than the principals the easiest being line,shape,value and texture.  Finding things to represent unity and emphasis were the most difficult for me.  Doing this project has helped better identify the different elements and principals.  Anything we look at has some type of element or principal.

3 comments:

  1. I really liked a lot of the pictures you decided to use for this project. Although I would I have picked a different one for shape just because it is very similar to your line picture.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You did a great job on capturing the principles and elements of this assignment! I enjoyed viewing your idea of what you thought these were. I do agree with Katlyn about the shape picture. Other than that, it was a very interesting album.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I found the pictures you took to be very interesting. I like how the items you chose to represent the elements and principles were simple but extremely effective in conveying those elements and principles. Really great job!

    ReplyDelete